Picnic is a great choice for family party and celebrations. It is romantic and amazing to have a picnic with your lovers, appreciating the beautiful scene, enjoy the delicious foods and have a close chat. For the whole family, you can share the food with your child, play with your child in the field. And picnicking is often less expensive than scrambling around looking for tasty food. It can take place in almost everywhere, from the beach, nearby park and so on.
However, have you ever worried about what to prepare for your picnic, how to do to prepare a perfect picnic, different from earing at home, enjoy the picnic you’d better prepare carefully so as to prevent some unpredictable event and affect your moods.
Here are tips to make picnics more manageable:
1. Prepare blanket, Insulated soft cooler bucket bag. You don’t have to rush to the store and buy one, you can feel free to buy the new on or just use your old one. Keep it large so as to hold everything you are planning to bring, stick to lightweight one. As you know, cold food is inevitable in summer, buy a bag with the function of keeping cool would be perfect. Keep some ice and cooler, as you never know when you will need them.
2. One-off plate, even though use the one-off plate is not an environmental choice, the plates are too heavy to bring. But please do remember to clear up all the waste after having a picnic. Don’t forget the cutting knives which are the tools people tend to forget.
3. Keep cloth napkins, it is convenience to use cloth rather than the paper one, as you could also store them with you picnic goods without worrying the napkin with be wet by melting ice. In addition, the cloth napkins are not so easy to blow away by the breezy when compare with the paper napkins.
4. Umbrella and sunscreen, the sunny day is perfect for picnic, but you should do something to prevent your skin from the sun by using the sunscreen or umbrella. On the other hand, the weather always changes suddenly without predicting, it is sunny at that moment and may be raining next. There is no harm to put them on outdoor picnic bag or your personal backpack.
5. Freshly baked baguette, cheeses, sliced meats, fresh fruit and cut veggies, chilled drinks are seen as the common picnic. But extras can make picnic special. Such as salsa, popcorn, brownie bites or cookies, coffee.